We have a great community that works together to cater to you!
We want you to be at ease here at Symphony Square. That's why we offer a myriad of services and amenities to give you not only the best comforts of home - but complete peace of mind, knowing that you have the highest levels of senior care at your fingertips.
We're a pet-friendly community!
We'd love you to bring your furry friends into our family! Small dogs & cats are absolutely welcome when residents are able to provide them with the proper care and ensure that they receive current vaccinations. Ask us more for additional requirements!
- Community with rooms for residents and families to gather
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Large windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Fine restaurant style dining
- Special diet accommodations
- Stimulating & diverse activities programs
- Cable and telephone service optional
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry service
- Small pets allowed
- Transportation in a handicapped accessible van to outings and scheduled appointments
- On-site beauty salon & barber
- Emergency call system
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Supervised medication management
- Incontinence management
- Secured community environment available for memory care needs
- Respite care - day, week or month
- Hospice care
In keeping with our reputation for excellent care and services in all of our other locations, Symphony Square will offer:
- Individualized plans of care for each and every resident
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Dedicated and caring associates
- Delicious meals and snacks with alternative menus
- State of the art medication management systems
- Onsite rehabilitation therapy
- Transportation services
- Personalized laundry services
- Beauty Parlor
- Underground Parking
- Elegant decor
- Dedicated State-of-the-art Memory Care Neighborhood
Financial Options for Senior Living
We understand that everyone has unique circumstances that help determine how they can best fund senior living for themselves or their loved ones. In the past, people have relied on the sale of a home or traditional savings to afford senior living. But today, a variety of financial options are available through a number of sources offering more flexibility and access to resources when it is most needed. Here are a few good options to consider
Veterans who served during wartime and their spouses may be eligible to receive nearly $2,000 per month toward the cost of assisted living, in-home health care or other non-reimbursed medical care through the "Aid and Attendance" Program. For more information, please contact your Veterans Regional Office (www.va.gov), call 1-800-827-1000 or contact an accredited agent.
Costs related to senior living may be tax deductible for both the resident and the family caregiver if the Internal Revenue Service requirements are met. Visit http://www.irs.gov, and particularly http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p502.pdf for more information on this potential benefit.
Call us today and get your questions answered. We are here to help you figure out all the details.